Wednesday 25 March 2009

Introduction...

Hey Everybody !!!

So first of all like this is my first post and I'm so scared..
Really I'm typing and my hands are shacking,i assure you

So a little presentation
Ma name is Marianne and I'm French
I love SGP,Music,Watching movies Ans specially One Tree Hill

Let's talk about SGP it's a production company in Wilmington NORTH CAROLINA it is run by Hilarie Burton,Kelly Tenney and others...
The current film in production is PESDESTRIAN with Austin Nichols you plays Julian in OTH

And i just want to say that the ALL the people at the SOGOchat are so amazing!! i just love them!!
I'm really happy that i found SGP site SO i want to THANK all the crew of SGP and all the members!!!

First i never wanted to start a blog but everybode told me i should so here i am typing my first post!!!

That's all for tonight guy's
I really hope that my english is good and that you will like my first post!!

BYE BYe or AU REVOIR

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful addicting world of blogging. I can't wait to read what you have to say.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Marianne ,
    Don't worry your english is understandable as far as I'm concerned ...
    But c'mon Marianne I won't let French faults ...
    Aurevoir ? au revoir is better lol ( I'm kidding )
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Marion your right but I'm really so tired

    Ps: je n'est même pas fais attention !! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is a lot of fun Marianne!! You'll learn to love it, if you haven't already!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your English was near perfect. Awesome blog girlie. I'm so glad that you have decided to share with us. I love your background by the way haha. I'm looking forward to more outstanding posts my dear.

    -Becca

    ReplyDelete